Trainers-Quotes.com is your way to get a direct link into some of the best horse racing stables in the country – it’s as simple as that!
We’ve currently 19 leading horse racing yards under our roof, including GARY MOORE, CHARLIE FELLOWES, ED DUNLOP, JAMIE SNOWDEN and TIM VAUGHAN (Meet The Trainers Here) – where members get the daily thoughts on how each of our trainers think their runners for that day will do.
- Sign-up Using Our Simple Secure Online Form
- We’ll Send Your Unique Login Details
- Sign-in To Our Members’ Area
- Stable Info from 19 Leading Stables
- Gain Instant Access To All That Day’s Top Trainer Info
- E-MAILS ARE SENT with a link to your members area where all the quotes are published around 9am, with another update.
- TQ VIEW and NB – Each day the team will pick out their best quote
- FREE TV RACING TIP & TRENDS – All members will also receive our site news, the latest stable info, plus our thoughts and key trends on the best of the LIVE weekend ITV Racing and on any midweek festivals - these can be found on our 'Blog Page'.
Since 2013, we’ve been supplying our members with unique and top-class information about each of our stables daily runners – every time they send one to post.
We speak to the ACTUAL trainers EVERYDAY ourselves - Therefore, we’ve built-up a great rapport with each stable – meaning that only their best and honest opinions are passed onto us…….and then our members!
New yards are always keen to be involved, but only the best join us - while with racing pretty much EVERY day of the year, the TQ service is there for it’s members all-year-round.
Plus – we are fully approved by the leading horse racing authorities and are regular contributors to the racing industry by supporting our stables.
We know that gaining an edge over the bookmakers is always tricky, but our service can help you bridge that gap between winning and losing – in this industry information is key!
It's also not only about the winners - but trainers will sometimes rule out their runners (might need the run, or outclassed in race conditions), while many hear whipsers about other runners in the same races. With the betting exchanges there are so many ways to use the TQ trainer infomation.
How would you like to ………………
- Grab your direct line through to some of the UK’s TOP Trainers – EVERY time they have a horse running…?
- Be a fly-on- the-wall at 19 TOP yards…?
- Peek behind the stable door to see how the horses are REALLY performing at home… And what the Trainers REALLY think about their chances…?
Use Our Daily Info To Back or Lay Horses…………………
Of course, we are not going to promise you untold riches with winner-after-winner, and our trainers can’t get it 100% right all the time, but having fully approved information that’s coming direct from the trainer’s mouth at your disposal will improve your betting approach in the long term – and, trust us, our yards do get it right most of the time!
Our experienced team also pick out the BEST QUOTES of the DAY – it’s called the ‘TQ VIEW’ and 'TQ VIEW each-way'
"Delighted with his win at Newbury last time out - up 7lbs for that, but in this better race we get in with a lovely racing weight of just 10st 9lbs. He's come out of that race very well and will love the ground and track. Very competitive contest, but we feel he'll love the Aintree track too and should make a bold bid from the front again - hopefully he'll be hard to pass again and we feel we come here with slightly more than just an e/w chance." Gary Moore, Editeur De Gite (Thurs, 8th April 2021)
Yes, the team also supply members with their best daily quote – the TQ VIEWS. With years of building up strong stable relationships with the yards, then we are also in no better place to sort the 'wheat from the chaff' each day and with that give you – what we think – is the best piece of info…….trust us, this alone is worth the subscription!